Please note, using our fax service requires an update to your contract with ClaimLynx, and a change in how you send attachments to payers. Please contact us before sending attachments.
The PWK system associates electronic claim records with document attachments sent via Facsimile (Fax) to phone number (763) 231-1529. Claimlynx tracks faxed documents by means of a barcode that is either printed from the ClaimLynx website as a cover sheet (for multi-page faxes), or an adhesive label affixed to a single-page document. When sending faxes to PWK, the following guidelines apply.
- Coversheets and labels must be printed from the ClaimLynx website.
- Up to 100 total pages per fax transmission will be accepted.
- A fax transmission may include multiple attachments, each separated by cover sheet or a label.
- Single-page attachments may use a label OR cover sheet.
- Multi-page attachments must use a cover sheet. Pages following a cover sheet will be grouped as one attachment until a new cover sheet or labeled page is detected.
For single-page attachments, labels may be used instead of cover sheets. Multi-page attachments MUST use cover sheets. In order for barcode labels to be read by ClaimLynx systems, and the document to be accepted, the label must be placed properly on the document. The image on the right highlights the area of a page that is scanned by the PWK system. Labels may be placed anywhere in the green portion of the page, which has a boundary defined by the bottom quarter (vertical) and the right-hand half (horizontal of the page. Labels placed in the section highlighted in red will be rejected by the system.
|Fax Number||(763) 231-1529|
|Max pages per fax||100|
The images below are examples of correct and incorrect label placement. The first example shows correct placement, the additional examples are all incorrect.